Tax and Fiscal Policy
The proper interpretation and correct application of various fiscal legislations is a highly specialised field by itself. Many clients in recent times have become more aware and as such require service in this direction more than ever before. Our Consultants offer tax advice to individuals and corporate clients in several areas among which are:
- Tax Planning & Management
- Corporate Tax Matters
- Personal Income Tax
- Tax Audit and Investigation
We possess competent professionals in the area of providing multifarious professional services to SMEs, commercial, financial, oil and gas industrial sectors as well as other business outfits. Our firm has the privilege of having consultants who have been auditors, tax consultants, bankers, lawyers and professional advisers to various sectors of the economy among which are financial institutions, commercial and trading entities, oil and gas, industrial and commercial establishments in Nigeria.
Our firm renders assistance to its clients regarding accounting matters. These Include but are not limited to:
- General accounting and book- keeping
- Setting up of accounting and internal control systems, backed up by comprehensive and easy to use manuals.
- Due Diligence and Investigations;
- Agreed upon procedures
- System reviews and implementation.
- Development of accounting policies in consonance with standard accounting practice and legislation.
- Preparation of financial statements both in NGAAP, FAS and IFRS.
- Analysis of information system including budgetary control, cash flow and profit forecasts.
- Financial management/preparation of proposals for financial assistance
- Implementation of application packages.
Audit & Assurance
We conduct our audit in accordance with International Standards on Auditing, International Financial Reporting Standards, and the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 (as amended). Those standards require that we plan and perform our audit to obtain reasonable assurance that the financial statements are free of material misstatements. In conducting the audit, we perform tests of the accounting records and such other procedures as we consider necessary in the circumstances in order to provide a reasonable basis for our opinion on the financial statements. We also assess the accounting principles adopted and significant estimates made by management. In addition, we evaluate the overall presentation of the financial statements.
Consulting / Other Business Support Services
Services provided by our management consultancy practice are many and varied and rank among the best available among its peers. We review projects, determine problem areas and also go on to design solutions as well as implement them depending on the level to which the clients would want us to be involved.
We are versatile in the planning and handling of the following specialized jobs:
- Company Incorporation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources Consulting
- Corporate Finance & Recovery
- Business Performance
- ERP software implementation
- Software development
- Network design and security
- Information systems strategy planning
- Industry – specific applications implementation